Friday, January 15, 2010

Replacement Glass Shades How Do I Ask For A Replacement Pair Of Shades When I Know My Friend Cant Afford Them?

How do I ask for a replacement pair of shades when i know my friend cant afford them? - replacement glass shades

My Gal friend ask to be delivered (without) my sunglasses at $ 120 Ralph Lauren Nice in June, when he go on vacation with her boyfriend. I was in a water park and she forgot in the head as a water slide and lost at the bottom of the pool. She told me that I had a new pair of glasses and ground. I looked up and said she did not know what he had to say, and he had sunglasses Ralph Lauren. Her eyes are very large. I'm not the kind of person who brands thng Nice should have, but my husband bought me glasses as a gift. So a few weeks later I discovered they were my glasses, I can not say the money to replace it, but if I bought a couple could pay for half. What makes you think that you go and replace the money you have it?
Today .... X makes an award on behalf of Wal-Mart brand with a price, say $ 11.99. I know the thought is there to solve the problem, I did not wear sunglasses at this time, but come on! is there a way you can at least what I pAyed why my back? tactfully? Who Delt with the situation prior to travel. I'm dealing with someone of the money the PDB to replace it, but it was also used, without demand?

1 comments:

Bernadin... said...

In your Q!

If they can not afford, why push the issue. Maybe you can go with their environment.

forget it and move .... They learned to take as a lesson.

Good luck

Post a Comment