Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If I Take A Painkiller Will A Brazilian Wax Hurt First Brazilian Wax Ever - Any Tips?

First brazilian wax ever - any tips? - if i take a painkiller will a brazilian wax hurt

Finally, I am convinced that I had to get a Brazilian wax in the near future, it is good advice for me the first time? I am very scared because I heard it hurts like a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch. Is it true that help before taking sedatives to? Suggestions about the type of pain reliever?
Any other tips? All pleeeease!

2 comments:

erin7 said...

Frankly, Midol is good because it is also an anti-inflammatory. I say to someone, the first waxed take 2 about an hour before the wax. My experience in the wax "down there" is never as bad as people think it is. Relaxation is probably not as bad as they have zurechtgelegt in the head to be.

Jaylee S said...

Hold on to SS @ ur!

Post a Comment