Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reasons For Hot Flashes Reason For Hot Flashes (at 19)?

Reason for hot flashes (at 19)? - reasons for hot flashes

I am 19 years old and a student. In the last two nights I had hot flashes. My face (cheeks directly), especially under my eyes red and hot. My chest was pink and a little too hot.

I do not know how long - what happened last night around 10 pm, while the studies and again a password when I went to bed at midnight.

Now it is 10.30 clock and clock started at 9:30, sitting and reading.

Is this the result of too much caffeine? I had two cups in the afternoon about 2 hours.

Thank you!

Well, I do not have a fever - I just checked:)

1 comments:

Peter said...

Think about your reaction is a normal part of a girl .. If you are dizziness / vertigo / bad then you should worry.

Post a Comment