Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pre Girls At What Age Should Pre-pubescent Girls Start Wearing Proper Swimsuits Which Cover Their Breasts?

At what age should pre-pubescent girls start wearing proper swimsuits which cover their breasts? - pre girls

I Met a friend on the beach and was surprised to learn that his daughter was swimming without a top at the age of 12 years. You know there is nothing wrong because the child before puberty. But I think, should not the public as a tourist attraction, the beach, a girl aged over 10 without a T-shirt. Since my daughter 10 years, I refused to let her go topless to show her breasts, or somewhere else than at home or in the immediate vicinity. What is your opinion?

6 comments:

jennifer... said...

I agree with you. My sister is 13 and I would walk on the beach without seeing the water.

still waiting said...

Your mother or father does not feel like it was nothing serious, but there are too many perverts out there. I would be completely in his arms. It is bad enough perverts out there, from where it is covered girls! I like those areas too. Perhaps he had not thought of ...

Tissue (Damn you I'm a girl said...

I agree. Depending on the size of the girls, but I would say a 7, 8 caps.

yourpast... said...

It should be used if they are, ordering the perfect fit! My goodness! This is not really appropriate, having 2 or less.

You are right, to cover up her daughter and the daughter of a credit institution is frien to disrupt both the North and illegal in most places. 12-year-old really nee dto modest, and I think your mother is a very bad example to set to allow.

Level 6 Troll said...

There is no age ... not necessary ... Why do people go mad over her breasts?

Ali Baba said...

agree

Post a Comment