Monday, January 11, 2010

Desitin On Baby Penis I Keep Finding This White Stuff On My Baby Boy's Penis... What Is It?

I keep finding this white stuff on my baby boy's penis... what is it? - desitin on baby penis

I give him a bath every 2-3 days ... between I just clean w / damp cloth or washing machine ... and also to clean the area of the layer w / all change ... But when I bathed him, I think this material Gunky white on the underside of the penis shaft. I do not think that attention to go pee-pee diapers. However, when bathing in light, I also wash your penis and that's when I go to find things. In the folds of the skin where the shaft meets the base of the pelvic region. Nothing on the scrotum at all. It is a little off-white, odorless, as I see. This is my first child and her father is not involved. I do not know if it's just something that happens, boys / men? Could the material they call "Schmegma?" I think it only happens to men who were circumcised uncircumsized DONT wash? "My baby. Is this cream Desitin diaper rash cream? Gunky who is white and dry. I was not on his penis put but.

5 comments:

L C said...

More likely, lint in the rash. This happens occasionally with my son.

Crim5 said...

My child has a substance in Gunky and sometimes still do not (which is 16 months), but with a lot of baby powder to baby powder can, that remains in the slot and put it like that.

It is odorless and white.

In general, if the smell does something wrong, this is not an infection. In general.

lysistra... said...

Sometimes, when my son was peeing more than usual, I can see that the white matter layer is on the penis somewhat. Even if I ass the ball and sometimes you see when the next time you change the diaper.

lil'momm... said...

I have three children and I experienced the same thing with all of them.It is probably the layer of cream, but make sure it is not easily provoked ... could be a mild yeast infection ...

lil'momm... said...

I have three children and I experienced the same thing with all of them.It is probably the layer of cream, but make sure it is not easily provoked ... could be a mild yeast infection ...

Post a Comment