Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tri Luma Cream And Yeast Infections I Need Help....not Sure What I Did!!??

I need help....not sure what I did!!?? - tri luma cream and yeast infections

I have a Tri-Luma cream in my arms, was going to by some of the pigmentation, and it worked. But I wanted to liberate fine hair, so Veet hair removal, when I took it from him and gave me a burning sensation with so bad. Now I have all these little red dots all over my arms in all of my hair follicles. What should I do? The rash looks like a very, very bad: ((

6 comments:

Allison R said...

Use of the two products. The aloe gel can be applied twice a day until it improves. If you prefer to be sure not to use for both products within days of each other. Veet may even be too strong for the region, some other products that you use, I personally would not recommend it for the poor.

Violation Notice said...

No irritian cream dipilitory can cause a shock. In general, the bites for a while. If it really painful to visit a doctor. If it's just annoying to use some lotion and should disappear itself.

Oreo Schmoreo said...

Veet is very difficult to use with chemical irritants. Wash the area with mild soap and lotion gentle healing /. If the situation worsens, call your doctor and see if she could give advice by telephone. In addition, you should not use this product again, as you very sensitive.

superman... said...

This is normal for such creams, if left too long or if your skin is very sensitive. Go to the pharmacy or supermarket and Benadryl or cortisone cream (use the label is very good), as directed and should therefore be clarified very quickly

SerbY G said...

I would not get used Veet, while drugs were applied ...
It seems that burned the Veet hair ... You can medications that have been your skin more sensitive ... fried hair and an arm ... DONT use more>>
to wait and do it with wax!

Ashley C said...

can also be used the cream are kept too long or your allergic to.

Post a Comment