Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Brazilian Wax Drink Pain Killer Can I Get Drunk Before Getting A Wax?

Can i get drunk before getting a wax? - brazilian wax drink pain killer

Ive received Brazilian wax for almost a year and tell the truth, they continue to kill the time. What can I do to make the pain go away? People say, not for creams, then use the stick of wax and I get a good wax. I take painkillers before half an hour, but that does not work! Some people have pointed out that drinking too much wine and drunk by itself. is so dangerous? I do it?

2 comments:

Rach said...

Drinking alcohol before the wax causing more bleeding, because alcohol makes the arteries and leads to the surface. You could lose a lot of blood and in iron deficiency. I suggest you learn your attitude and your body hair love!

__A_YAHO... said...

Oh man, that kills D: I never get drunk, himself before heard a waxing, I had learned that everything is in pain. It would not be dangerous, I do not know whether women are more appreciated: / .....

Post a Comment