Monday, February 15, 2010

Free Fakes Celebs A Myspace Banner Question?

A myspace banner question? - free fakes celebs

If you look at some composers of MySpace, as they try their glory flags, if not pro? I mean, I can see when a web designer, but otherwise it would really pay a web designer to have 4 to make the false MySpace? Is it worth it? Anyway, my question is how I found (I'm 90% positive, it's a poseur) Miley Cyrus MySpace profile and had a large banner, layout and all match, it contains. The flag was also a Youtube video, and the kind of celebrities, like they do. But I wonder whether there is a way to free me w / out a web designer and nothing to download.

Thank you!
Cali --

www.myspace.com/cali0711officialpage \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt ;-------- please add my group page? Who answers the request and add me first get the automation of 10 pointstable. But otherwise, very good! lol I really need to answer! Thank you very much!

2 comments:

Bryan 2.0 said...

http://mybannermaker.com/

http://directlayouts.com

tylertre... said...

if some people have programs, it can also ^. ^

Flash and Photoshop and other

And theres options to these programs really cheap and most of the time

Post a Comment