Sunday, February 7, 2010

Neck Throbbing Pain Right Side Throbbing/stabbing Neck Pain And Thyroid Condition, Related?

Throbbing/stabbing neck pain and Thyroid condition, related? - neck throbbing pain right side

I received a diagnosis of Hashimoto's disease. During the last week I had the pressure and asphyxia, the sensitivity to the front of my throat as I had expected, as usual. But just today I started this nagging pain at times on the left side of my neck right below the ear and the side toward the middle of my neck. It comes and goes and goes around every few minutes, against one minutes and leaves. I've heard of pressure and suffocation due to arrive in the thyroid gland, but is alive, throbbing pain on one side of the neck, a symptom of Hashi or hypothyroidism? On a scale of 1-10 of pain is a 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment