Saturday, February 13, 2010

Can You Become Epileptic I'm A Little Scared Is Something Wrong With Me?

I'm a little scared is something wrong with me? - can you become epileptic

I am a 14-year-old daughter and 5'5''y 90 pounds. For about 2 weeks I have daily headaches? Does it have something to do with puberty? I'm a little dizzy. I am not a doctor.
Do not wear glasses but my vision seems okay.
You start at 2:00 and getting increasingly worse Clock will not help ibuprofen, and go, well when I am asleep and waking up.

Nothing has changed in my life lately. I had my period for a year and a half, and 3 times in the last two months. I am now. Can you please help me, when my sister was my age, he began to her and she was epileptic, so I have done a little afraid, and fear of the TUMor. HELP PLEASE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment