Monday, December 28, 2009

Sassy Bath Toys Bathing Suit Help For Pear Shaped Figure?

Bathing suit help for pear shaped figure? - sassy bath toys

I need help. I have never been important to the fashion and swimwear there for you! in 24 and have a body-shaped pear with small breasts. I used to be in good shape and I'm an exercise science having to do a large amount of weight and look good in a bikini used. However, I have a desk job for 6 months and with school and everything, what it has grown almost 30 pounds .. eeekkk! What a shame. Anyway, I'm back to work and the fitness wagon. But, as I said, I am a pear shape, so that when the weight is gained more than it goes to my thighs and buttocks, so I have much cellulite (I admit aaahhh damn ginormous thighs) I am a size 8 and I know, I'll be back eventualy to a size 6, as before, but now summer and I live in Miami do not understand. I need suggestions for a costume that will help me to look bold and confident, but I feel that my legs in constant motion during the earthquake are haha. Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment