Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Liquid Soap Manufacturers New Granite Counter In My Bath Was Stained By Liquid Soap (soaked In). Any Ideas For A Penetrating Cleaner?

New granite counter in my bath was stained by liquid soap (soaked in). Any ideas for a penetrating cleaner? - liquid soap manufacturers

The area is darker in color (think it is "wet") than the rest of the bar, so I think it's the fat in the surface.The Granite is beige with brown spots and dark caramel color. The moisturizing soap that spilled soap, the glycerin has Aloe, milk proteins and honey and other products it contains. Please help me find out what is safely on the granite for cleaning. Once cleaned, I will seal so that it never happens again. Obviously, the manufacturer does not seal the surface well no wonder (I had) a good price. Can offer Thanks for the help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment